- Comprehensive ocular health exams
- Digital retinal photography
- Patient education on preserving healthy eyes
- Soft or rigid contact lens fittings
- Bifocal contact lenses
- Frame adjustments
- Clip-ons customized for any frame
- Sunglass tinted Contact Lenses - for golf, soccer, baseball, and all other outdoor sports.
- *Ask about CRT (Corneal Refractive Therapy) to eliminate the need for glasses or day time contact lenses.
Facilities and Equipment
Digital Retinal Photography included in every exam, computer assisted eye exams, diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease, contact lens services. LARGE selection of exclusive designer frames: Oliver Peoples, Tom Ford, Bvlgari, Tory Burch, Oakley, Nike, Kazuo Kawasaki, 2.5, Versace, Burberry, and many more!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Check, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Eyemed, MES, Spectera, United Healthcare, and Optum Health. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
In addition to English, some members of our staff also speak Korean, Spanish, and Hindi.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.